Pages

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Micah and Josiah's chore chart

While browsing other blogs, I found this set up for a chore chart on Confessions of a Homeschooler. I adapted it a little bit to be able to use what materials I already had at home. The only thing I bought was the velcro circles that attach the chore card to the board. It works like this: Each child has their chores listed next to their name. I have little pockets next to the chart to hold extra chores. Each time a chore is completed, that chore is taken down and put into a cup with a ticket. The best bee-havior tickets are worth ten tickets. I have only handed out two, ever. At the end of the month we count up the tickets. Each ticket is worth $ .10 towards toys or whatever. There are so many more ideas on the original web site along with the download for printing the tickets and chores. Click here for chore chart.

No comments:

Post a Comment