Pages

Monday, August 25, 2014

A Fresh Start

This Monday is going to be a fresh start for me. I need this quite often, usually once a month. If it has been a rough spell, I will have a fresh start two or three times that month. Sometimes my fresh start happens on a Monday but they also can happen on a Saturday or Sunday. Any other day and I just try to hang on until the weekend. We have had a lot of upsets to our schedule lately including special services at church and the cousins visiting.


We officially started school in July but have only been going two or three days a week. Now it is time to step it up a notch and get back in the swing of things. Rebuilding a routine is always necessary when trying to return your household to normal. I love the ebook Return of the Routine from 
southernhodgepodge. I have read through it many times and it always helps me get started again. And it's free!
So here's to a new week and a fresh start...

Did I mention I'm going to start potty training my 2 year old tomorrow?
It's going to be a long week.

No comments:

Post a Comment