Pages

Friday, September 26, 2014

Falling behind....again

It seems like no matter how much I try to stay on track with blogging it always gets away from me. A couple of things have happened since my last post.

1. Moriah starts table food!


It only took my five children to figure out that it is easier to feed a baby mashed up table food than to keep jars and jars of baby food on hand. I've even tried making all my own baby food but it never really worked out well for me. But this table food stuff is a good fit! I had to throw some parenting ideas out the window like 'try a food for five days to see if she has a reaction' and 'always start with rice cereal'. She would gag at rice cereal but would do great with a fork and a whole banana. We've also mastered apple sauce and sweet potatoes. Mashed potatoes and melted cheeses are also yum.

2. Josiah said his books of the Bible before the whole church. I have it on video but for some reason cannot upload it to my blog :( His award for his achievement is a grown up Bible with his name on the front of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment