Pages

Friday, February 15, 2013

Fun With Baking Soda


Micah doesn't have school on Fridays so that makes it a fun day to do something as a family. I also have been accumulating a list of "homeschool crafts/activities." I would like to use our Fridays as days to do some of these fun activities without Micah missing out.




Our first activity was so simple, I already had everything in the pantry:
baking soda, vinegar, and food coloring. Each child was given a tray with soda in it and either a measuring spoon or a squirter (the medicine ones from the pharmacy). I would have preferred them all having squirters but I only had one and the logical choice was Bekah :)


Baking soda and vinegar create a chemical reaction which is why they are the ingredients used when you build a volcano.



Micah's

Josiah's

No comments:

Post a Comment